Spring sessions are now open for registration in the below locations!
Is our after school program a good fit for your kiddo?
- our after school hoops sessions are for beginner and young players looking to develop their skill sets through a fun and competitive program.
- we introduce basic concepts and learn through drills and games.
- these sessions are for everyone!
- great alternative for working parents to have their kids exercising between school and pick-up.
Learn More! . . .
- our After School Basketball Clinics are weekday afternoon sessions at your child’s school or community center.
- introducing essential basketball skills, motor-skills and life-skills to elementary kids.
- our program is determined to instruct participants the importance of basketball fundamentals, strategy, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- we emphasize important life-skill lessons that reinforce what is expected at home and in the classroom.
Why should your school partner with Dubuque County Basketball Academy’s After School Clinics?
- Skilled and responsible instruction.
- PTA partnerships (can contribute to PTA budget via auction).
- Affordable for parents (scholarships available based on need).
- Flexible scheduling (6-12 week sessions in Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- Students will love it! They’ll be engaged, and parents will know their kiddo is getting better at a sport they love while getting a great workout in.